Below you will find resources for our developer and members of the public on how to use the Evolve Public page including:
- How To Videos
- Send us feedback on how to improve your experience using Evolve
- Refer Evolve to another city or county you work in
- About Evolve
Making an Online Payment:
Applying for a Permit:
Creating an Account:
- Who do I call if I have a problem using the site
Please contact a representative from the city or county you are working with. Each city or county has a website with contact numbers for the planning and permits department.
- Do I have to register to apply for a permit or schedule an inspection?
Yes. In order to use the online services you must register as a user first.
- What if I need to update my account details?
Contact your city or county representative to edit your account to be sure that all parts of your past permits and inspections include any new contact information.
- Where can I find the documents required to apply for my permit?
The city and county websites should have each available document for download. Certain uploads (such as digital plans) are not forms to be filled out and can be submitted.
- What document formats are accepted when uploading my documents for applying for a permit?
Please upload PDF files.